Saturday, July 11, 2009

Running to lose

Here are the hard fat facts about me. I just sit on my butt the whole day, so it's not a surprise that I weigh 17kg heavier than my ideal weight.

AND I have two weddings to attend next year - I'll be the maid of honor to my sister's January wedding, and a bridesmaid to a friend's March wedding. For anybody who's taken somebody else's wedding seriously, you'll understand my panic in hoping to fit in the dresses and make our side of the family look good, sigh.

There seems to be a general consensus that the best way to lose fat is through cardio, weight training, and diet. For cardio, I'm going to do running. I've already enrolled in the gym for weight training. And diet, hmmm diet, is gonna be a pain, but i'll take note of what I eat.

This blog will be about my attempts at losing weight the healthy way. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment