Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Run for Hope Canceled


According to Takbo.ph the Run for Hope on Sunday at UP is canceled. Drat! I was preparing for the 6.6km the whole week. Well, life is just full of surprises. But that doesn't mean I'll leave my running shoes in the cabinet on Sunday. I have a back up plan!

So that my efforts -- including nightmares of tripping, sweaty shirts, boring hours on the treadmill -- don't go to waste, I'll just join the run at Ateneo instead. Since Ateneo is just beside UP, it wouldn't really disrupt any logistics I've planned (not that I have any). It's also for a good cause. And it's shorter! Just 5k :)


A note about the pictures: The UP photo came from this site: http://img355.imageshack.us/i/06upyr3.jpg/. And I got the Takbo Para Sa Pagbabago poster from takbo.ph.

2 comments: