Friday, August 21, 2009

Urbanite Official Results

These are my official results from runpix.com. It's my first time to use a timing chip, and the details that came up are, sheesh, too much! Hehehe. Here's to hoping we know how to use these data to help us be better :)

21st place in my age group, not bad. 26 runners passed me near the finish line -- wow, i seem to have done the opposite when they told us to dash; i might have just walked.

Oooh, so that little dot there was me? Yehey! Proof that I finished!

Grabe ang bilis naman nung winner or ang bagal ko naman! Which perspective to take? Ok, I'm just happy to have finished it. Let's put it at that.

There were also pix available at photovendo, but I'm happier with the picture my friend took of me and Marc Nelson after the race. Hihihi. That was a better memory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment